Wednesday 8 February 2017

Aurora Wings - Pansy

I love this image and I had coloured in in one night while watching Gilmore Girls <3 then the February challenge came up with the colour scheme of Mardi Gras colours, green, purple and gold.  Looked through my coloured images and this lady jumped out at me.

I have coloured her in copics, and just added some touches and shading with primsmacolor pencils, this is new to me so its very light.  I have used stampin up card stock and some eBay embellishments.  I never post pictures of the inside of the card so thought this time I would.  Hope you like her, hugs Lynsey xxx




Entered into the following challenges:
Challenge #43 Mardi Gras Colors
https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com.au/2017/01New challenge of the month of February
week-4-anything-goes-polkadoodles.html
Challenge #187 "Add a Butterfly" 

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs,
    creativEle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous both inside and out, Lynsey! Fabulous coloring and beautiful design. Really love your sentiment, too. Thanks so much for joining our Mardi Gras Colors Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured and your pansies are lush, Thank you for joining our Mardi Gras Colour challenge at Aurora Wings, Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an elegant card, Lynsey! I love the way you incorporated the challenge color palette into your project. Beautiful coloring, too. Thank you for joining our color challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooow awesomee.. love your colouring on the gorgeous image and the elegant design .. <3 xx ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx