Tuesday 28 February 2017

Paper Nest Dolls - Chick Chick
http://thepapernestdolls.blogspot.com.au

Today I have the absolute pleasure to be guest designer for Paper Nest Dolls.  This is a family run business and all the hand drawn designs are based on the families 6 children.

This gorgeous young lady was a pleasure to colour and I really went to town with making sure I made her bright and fresh.


I have coloured her in using copic markers.  The embellishment is Liliofthevalley and a stampin up punch used along with the paper colours pink pirouette and bashful blue.  I had some bashful blue ribbon stashed away so used that as well.  The egg paper is from old stock and I made the egg in the background using a oval die and perfect plum paper.


The embellishments used are from local shops and the chicks have a touch of wink of stella along with all the love hearts in the picture.  

The second image I had the privilege of colouring is Bunny Girl, again she was coloured with copics.  This time I have gone for a shabby chic feel to the card which also has a detachable bookmark.



The papers are stampin up pear pizazz and blushing bride with matching ink pads along with soft suede.  The embelishemtns are locally sourced.  Close up on the bunny I have used glossy accents on his nose and the spots in his ears.  I used wink of stella in clear on his tale and the flowers on the egg.


Hope you like these images and the cards I have made, thanks for visiting, hugs, Lynsey xx




7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous image and I love your colour choice to. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hug sShirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured, thanks for sharing with us this week at Colour Crazy, Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. . . love the colors and the colouring!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx