Sunday 25 June 2017

Aurora Wings - Crown of Roses 

Hi guys, I've had this image for a while but never quite felt confident enough to try the roses, I decided to just go for it as ive been practising with prismacolor pencils lately and trying different papers out.  This was a pastel paper and i was not 100% happy with the finished image as was a bit rough tooth for my choice.  I have used very minimal embellishments are wanted the roses to pop.  No glitter this time very plain the pattern paper is stampin up old stock along with the emblishemnts which are new.  The papers are perfect plum and pacific point.  I have used a really old stamp inside and aged this to match the roughness of the paper on the cover. xx






1 comment:

  1. P.S. Before I run off, I want to personally invite you to stop by and play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Our challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly, and we offer AWESOME prizes. Our primary sponsor is Simon Says Stamp, and then every other challenge has other fabulous sponsors. I hope you will link up with us. You can find that fun challenge here:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx