Saturday 7 April 2018

The Paper Shelter - Hammock Days 

Hi everyone, I hope your all enjoying a relaxing sunday involving crafting ;) today I would like to share this project I made, from the paper shelter.  The image is adorable and I was asked to make a 60th card that they were going on a holiday for, I got a bit carried away with the grass before I remembered the beach theme so added the sand, sea and sky in at the very end. You can't see but I also used glossy accents for water condensation on the drink and a little on her glasses.

All coloured with copics and flowers added to the grass with gel pen.  Stampin up card used and punches and numbers.

Frangipanis from my tree in the garden :) 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend my crafty friends, Lynsey xx



Entered into the following challenges:

Little miss muffet - Challenge #186 - Anything goes
crafters castle - Challenge #4 & Winners
dragonfly dreams - Pink






10 comments:

  1. Great image...and such a lovely card. ! Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love, this card! I also love this darling stamp from The Paper Shelter! Thank you for joining The Paper Shelter Challenge "Girl Power"! Your card is perfect for it! Good luck and please join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, wish i was on that hammock! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge, good luck! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You can't tell it was added at the end! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
    Blessings, Jeanie
    DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful creation, perfectly coloured. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love it! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter and Good Luck. Liz (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card!!! It looks like a relaxing Spring day. Not only does that card fold give it dimension, but the coloring also gives a dimensional effect. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful card! Thanks you for joining Polkadoodles Crafting
    Maritza GDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow this looks absolutely stunning. Great work. I love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable card, thanks for playing along with us this week at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx